Martha's Vineyard Revamped!

Hi guys,

I've always heard one of my friends in Orlando talking about her trips to Martha's Vineyard and how amazing it is up there, and I am always so tempted to book my plane ticket and never come back to Florida (lol). The laid back, quiet, and upscale atmosphere is enough to get me going; then she starts describing the interior spaces and how easy-breezy everything is. Although I think the place she stays has a much more dated interior than the images I found below....the images I found are exactly what I dream of when I envision Martha's Vineyard.

The design firm, Interiors Studio Martha's Vineyard, has amazingly captured contemporary interiors in Martha's Vineyard and definitely give each space a fun uplifting vibe!

**PS...So I know today's usually Wednesday Wishes & Wants, but I really wanted to show some cool interiors in Martha's Vineyard so I decided to forfeit the usual and go the other route :)




Interior Studio MV has done an amazing job creating each space as a unique treat for guests and owners. I love how the designers layered the fabric textures and colors, mixed dark and light woods, and used as much natural light as they possibly could! Each one of the rooms has an amazing view, so after the eye goes through the entire interior, it is then drawn out to the water. Don't these spaces make you wanna head North like right NOW?!

Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo credit: Interiors Studio Martha's Vineyard Portfolio